Friday, August 24, 2012

Comfortable Colours

Today was special because:  I didn't burst out in tears/ I was comfortable in my own skin/ I laughed/ I learned that I suckX1000000 at darts.




Not the usual skimpy outfit girls wear on Friday night.  I'm no longer comfortable showing too much skin, probably because I gained quite a bit of weight this year.  I've learned that being comfortable in what you wear is the key to confidence.  So if you're unsure about an outfit, don't buy it.  Chances are you won't be comfortable in your own skin.



Top | stolen from my aunt
Skirt | from somewhere in Summit USJ
Belt | Discreet
Bangle | Nose
Shoes | Solight
Bag | Nose

Now you may notice that most of my clothes are cheap finds from unknown places.  That's how I make the most of my money, since I don't have much to spare.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter